House Energy & Commerce Committee members unanimously advanced a bill that would reauthorize the FCC’s authority to conduct spectrum auctions for three years and provide $14.8 billion to transition the nation’s 911 center from legacy technologies to an IP-based, next-generation 911 (NG911) platform.
- Police: Harrison Police Department dispatcher caught with over 1000 child porn images (NJ)
- Sugar Land set to build $46 million public safety and EOC complex and public safety training center (TX)
- ‘We should have answers’: Nebraska senators dialing up legislation after 911 outages
- Hundreds of Oakland 911 dispatcher applications were ignored (CA)
- 911 dispatcher ID’d as woman killed in Darlington County shooting (SC)