Members of the D.C. Council grilled the head of the District’s 911 system Thursday about her agency’s staffing, ability to answer emergency calls on time and overall transparency – with one councilmember slamming the agency for a “troubling pattern” of not complying with a law requiring it to provide Council with answers.
Public Sector Grants Announcements
- Boosting School Safety Through Funding, FirstNet Technology
- AT&T service restored after nationwide outage, FBI investigating if whether it was a cyberattack
- Colorado High School starts 911 dispatcher class during nationwide shortage
- Consolidation could be next step to solve Gates County 911 dispatch issues (NC)
- Proposal could implement safer texting to dispatch (OH)