Sugar Land City Council recently approved a resolution to utilize the construction manager at risk (CMAR) procurement method to build a new emergency operations center (EOC) and dispatch center.
Public Sector Grants Announcements
- Boosting School Safety Through Funding, FirstNet Technology
- AT&T service restored after nationwide outage, FBI investigating if whether it was a cyberattack
- Colorado High School starts 911 dispatcher class during nationwide shortage
- Consolidation could be next step to solve Gates County 911 dispatch issues (NC)
- Proposal could implement safer texting to dispatch (OH)