OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) – KRON4 learned Wednesday that major missteps kept hundreds of dispatching jobs unfilled in Oakland. A deep dive into the city’s hiring process revealed hundreds of applications were ignored for an entire year.
Public Sector Grants Announcements
- Boosting School Safety Through Funding, FirstNet Technology
- AT&T service restored after nationwide outage, FBI investigating if whether it was a cyberattack
- Colorado High School starts 911 dispatcher class during nationwide shortage
- Consolidation could be next step to solve Gates County 911 dispatch issues (NC)
- Proposal could implement safer texting to dispatch (OH)