A bill Missouri Governor Mike Parson signed into law in August gives dispatchers access to expanded benefits, including mental health care services and earlier retirement, by defining them as first responders and allowing jurisdictions to do the same.
- Dispatcher — possibly Davis County’s longest-serving — retires after 40 years (UT)
- Railroads Leverage Emergency Dispatching Services to Dramatically Increase AskRail Access
- Thieves steal Pierce County man’s car while he waits for 911 dispatcher to answer his call for help (WA)
- Spring-area dispatch center defying national odds amid national staffing crisis (TX)
- Nebraska Public Service Commission opens probes into Windstream, Lumen