PRINCETON, NJ, UNITED STATES, September 5, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — IXP Corporation, a leading public safety company, is proud to announce its donation of a specialized kit designed to support first responders in assisting autistic children during distressing situations. The donation, made on behalf of IXP, aims to provide vital tools and resources to the Township of Lawrence police department, empowering local emergency services to better respond to the needs of the autistic community.
- Dispatcher — possibly Davis County’s longest-serving — retires after 40 years (UT)
- Railroads Leverage Emergency Dispatching Services to Dramatically Increase AskRail Access
- Thieves steal Pierce County man’s car while he waits for 911 dispatcher to answer his call for help (WA)
- Spring-area dispatch center defying national odds amid national staffing crisis (TX)
- Nebraska Public Service Commission opens probes into Windstream, Lumen