WASHINGTON — Rep. Norma J. Torres, D-CA, a former 911 dispatcher, led a bipartisan letter with Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick, R-PA; and Congressional NextGen 911 Caucus Co-Chairs Anna Eshoo, D-CA; and Richard Hudson, R-NC; calling on the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) to submit a plan establishing a 911 Training Grants program.
- Police: Harrison Police Department dispatcher caught with over 1000 child porn images (NJ)
- Sugar Land set to build $46 million public safety and EOC complex and public safety training center (TX)
- ‘We should have answers’: Nebraska senators dialing up legislation after 911 outages
- Hundreds of Oakland 911 dispatcher applications were ignored (CA)
- 911 dispatcher ID’d as woman killed in Darlington County shooting (SC)