On Friday, August 25, Clark County and City of Springfield officials dedicated the new Clark County 911 Communications Center in memory of Deputy Suzanne Hopper, and the 911 Training Center in memory of Deputy Matthew Yates.
- Police: Harrison Police Department dispatcher caught with over 1000 child porn images (NJ)
- Sugar Land set to build $46 million public safety and EOC complex and public safety training center (TX)
- ‘We should have answers’: Nebraska senators dialing up legislation after 911 outages
- Hundreds of Oakland 911 dispatcher applications were ignored (CA)
- 911 dispatcher ID’d as woman killed in Darlington County shooting (SC)