GEORGETOWN, Ky. (FOX 56) — A Scott County 911 dispatcher who was on the job the night deputy Caleb Conley was shot and killed recalled the emotions surrounding it. She and her co-workers took dozens of calls about the shooting in a matter of minutes.
- Dispatcher — possibly Davis County’s longest-serving — retires after 40 years (UT)
- Railroads Leverage Emergency Dispatching Services to Dramatically Increase AskRail Access
- Thieves steal Pierce County man’s car while he waits for 911 dispatcher to answer his call for help (WA)
- Spring-area dispatch center defying national odds amid national staffing crisis (TX)
- Nebraska Public Service Commission opens probes into Windstream, Lumen