Vallecorsa v. Allegheny Cty., No. 2:19-CV-1495-NR, 2022 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 206720, at *2 (W.D. Pa. Nov. 15, 2022). United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania holds that Allegheny County (“County”) did not violate former employee’s First Amendment rights when it terminated her following a public outcry after her private conversation on Facebook about the shooting of a young Black teenager, Antwon Rose, was publicized.
- Dispatcher — possibly Davis County’s longest-serving — retires after 40 years (UT)
- Railroads Leverage Emergency Dispatching Services to Dramatically Increase AskRail Access
- Thieves steal Pierce County man’s car while he waits for 911 dispatcher to answer his call for help (WA)
- Spring-area dispatch center defying national odds amid national staffing crisis (TX)
- Nebraska Public Service Commission opens probes into Windstream, Lumen