At 1:16 p.m. on May 12, right in the midst of a potentially fatal crisis, Wyandotte Deputy Police Chief Archie Hamilton said the stars aligned and nothing short of a miracle occurred.
- Dispatcher — possibly Davis County’s longest-serving — retires after 40 years (UT)
- Railroads Leverage Emergency Dispatching Services to Dramatically Increase AskRail Access
- Thieves steal Pierce County man’s car while he waits for 911 dispatcher to answer his call for help (WA)
- Spring-area dispatch center defying national odds amid national staffing crisis (TX)
- Nebraska Public Service Commission opens probes into Windstream, Lumen