The Indiana State Police (ISP)-Versailles Post on Wednesday arrested a dispatcher from the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office on two felony charges related to accessing an internal law enforcement system and releasing case-sensitive information to the public.
- Police: Harrison Police Department dispatcher caught with over 1000 child porn images (NJ)
- Sugar Land set to build $46 million public safety and EOC complex and public safety training center (TX)
- ‘We should have answers’: Nebraska senators dialing up legislation after 911 outages
- Hundreds of Oakland 911 dispatcher applications were ignored (CA)
- 911 dispatcher ID’d as woman killed in Darlington County shooting (SC)