EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — East Providence leaders held a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Wednesday to celebrate the opening of its new state-of-the-art dispatch center.
- Dispatcher — possibly Davis County’s longest-serving — retires after 40 years (UT)
- Railroads Leverage Emergency Dispatching Services to Dramatically Increase AskRail Access
- Thieves steal Pierce County man’s car while he waits for 911 dispatcher to answer his call for help (WA)
- Spring-area dispatch center defying national odds amid national staffing crisis (TX)
- Nebraska Public Service Commission opens probes into Windstream, Lumen