Clear Creek County 911 dispatchers are getting increased calls from the ski slopes, but not from people in distress — rather, their watches are calling for help when the owner takes a tumble.
- Dispatcher — possibly Davis County’s longest-serving — retires after 40 years (UT)
- Railroads Leverage Emergency Dispatching Services to Dramatically Increase AskRail Access
- Thieves steal Pierce County man’s car while he waits for 911 dispatcher to answer his call for help (WA)
- Spring-area dispatch center defying national odds amid national staffing crisis (TX)
- Nebraska Public Service Commission opens probes into Windstream, Lumen