The Loudoun County Combined Fire and Rescue System (LC-CFRS) is proud to announce that Emergency Communications Center Dispatcher Adriane Heiden has been awarded the Virginia Governor’s EMS Award for Outstanding Contribution to EMS Telecommunications. The Governor’s Fire Service Awards, established in 2002, honor excellence in Virginia’s Fire Service and are facilitated by the Virginia Department of Fire Programs, in partnership with the Virginia Fire Services Board.
- Police: Harrison Police Department dispatcher caught with over 1000 child porn images (NJ)
- Sugar Land set to build $46 million public safety and EOC complex and public safety training center (TX)
- ‘We should have answers’: Nebraska senators dialing up legislation after 911 outages
- Hundreds of Oakland 911 dispatcher applications were ignored (CA)
- 911 dispatcher ID’d as woman killed in Darlington County shooting (SC)