Eight of California’s 450 public-safety answering points (PSAPs) have migrated at least some emergency calls from legacy 911 technology to a next-generation 911 (NG911) platform, and the number of 911 centers making a similar transition should increase in 2023.
- Police: Harrison Police Department dispatcher caught with over 1000 child porn images (NJ)
- Sugar Land set to build $46 million public safety and EOC complex and public safety training center (TX)
- ‘We should have answers’: Nebraska senators dialing up legislation after 911 outages
- Hundreds of Oakland 911 dispatcher applications were ignored (CA)
- 911 dispatcher ID’d as woman killed in Darlington County shooting (SC)