Read Full Article | View Source

Digital 9 buys Irish wireless network – Digital 9 Infrastructure says that its subsidiary, Digital 9 Wireless has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement to buy a majority (56%) stake in Tetra Ireland Communications, the exclusive operator of public safety wireless networks across the Republic of Ireland. The total price is about €76m and there may be a chance to buy the other 44%, which would increase the total cost to approximately €136m.

With this transaction, Digital 9 has now deployed or committed substantially all of its available capital…